Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 4.47% by 8:09 AM ET (12:09 GMT) as .
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.46% after a report that the company to avoid tariffs.
• Google-parent Alphabet (NASDAQ:) stock traded up 1.38% as the internet giant plans to develop a for China that will block websites and certain search terms, according to a report from The Intercept.
• Campbell Soup (NYSE:) stock jumped soared 3.91% on the back of news that activist hedge fund Third Point is meeting with some of the company’s largest shareholders to .
• AMC Entertainment (NYSE:) stock rose 3.04% as the company produced better-than-expected thanks to record revenue in admission and food and beverages.
• Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:) stock slumped 5.73% as the company reported that the average sales price of fell to $2.56 per thousand cubic feet in the second quarter down from $2.88 a year ago.
• The Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ:) plunged 8.53% as came in well under consensus.
• Pandora Media (NYSE:) stock soared 13.50% as the company reported a and also beat quarterly revenue estimates.